Cranberry Harvest 2018!
The Ontario cranberry harvest has begun at Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh in Bala, Muskoka. Picking usually gets underway two weekends before Canadian Thanksgiving, but this year it started even earlier, and signs are pointing to a record-breaking crop.
Join us this fall for a very special 2-night getaway package. Enjoy a cozy and comfortable lake view room, 2 country fresh breakfasts, 2 delicious and bountiful dinners, use of the Lodge’s recreation facilities and a ‘bog to bottle’ tour of the Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh!
2 Nights | September 22 – October 5
- Kids under 2 are FREE
- Kids ages 2-12 starting at $63 (50% OFF our regular rate)
- Teens (under 18) are $210 (30% OFF our regular teen rate)
- Adults 18-64 – from $399
- Seniors 65+ – from $379
- Meals Included – 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners.
We have a very limited number of rooms available for this very special fall package. Take advantage of the cranberry harvest this year with the perfect opportunity to relax and unwind.
Package Also Includes…
- Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh Bog to Bottle Discovery.
- Canoes, pedal boats, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, and mountain bikes
- Heated outdoor pool & hot tub
- Sandy beach, large docks, lake swimming, and water trampoline
- 100 acres of pristine wooded hiking trails
- Tennis, shuffleboard, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes
- Games room with table hockey, table tennis, table shuffleboard
- Outboard boat & jet ski rentals (extra charge)
- Full service spa nearby
- Championship golf courses nearby
- Beautiful lakeside villages nearby with shopping, historic attractions, live summer theatre
- Boat cruises at Lodge or nearby (extra charge)
- Daily housekeeping services
- Free WiFi in your room and around the resort
- Baggage handling and auto parking
All rates are in Canadian dollars and are per adult double occupancy. A 13% tax (HST) will be added to all packages. Items noted as “nearby” may be an extra charge. This offer cannot be combined with any of our other offers.