Activities at Severn Lodge
At Severn Lodge, guests have the exclusive use of the Severn’s many exciting resort activities and extensive recreational facilities. Our lakefront lodge features all the amenities one would expect to find at a first class Muskoka resort. There is so much to see and do at Severn Lodge that guests need never leave the resort property to experience the Ontario resort vacation of a lifetime. Severn Lodge features a wide array of fun activities, with something for every age group and for every activity level.
In the summer, our award-winning children’s program will keep the little ones entertained. With a wide array of activities available from morning until late at night, guests can decide just how busy they would like to be. Whether you want to boat, fish, water ski, mountain bike, play tennis, take a Sea Plane tour, or just relax on the beach, a great Muskoka holiday is yours at Severn Lodge.
Severn Lodge recreational amenities and activities include:
- Sandy Beach
- Lake Water Swimming
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool Spa
- Wooded Hiking Trails – 100 acres
- Mountain Bikes
- Lakeside Recreation Building – stone fireplace, piano, game tables, etc
- Games Room – table tennis, air hockey, table shuffleboard, etc
- In-House Movie Channel
- Wireless Internet
- Pedal Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Jet Ski Rentals *
- Outboard Fishing Boat/Motor Rentals * – gasoline and bait
- Fishing – large/small mouth bass, walleye, northern pike, muskie, pan fish
- Water Skiing & Tubing (sea wasp)*
- Boat Cruises * – aboard our 37’ vintage mahogany motor launch
- Supervised Kids Activities – summer
- Evening Entertainment – summer
Most nights during the summer season there is evening entertainment in our lakeside Regatta Room featuring different entertainers. The shows last for about 1 1/2 hours and are suitable for families.
There is also a host of entertainment venues nearby including movie theaters, live summer stock theatre, casino gambling, other live entertainment venues, and more.