Fall Packages at Severn Lodge
Fall is a wonderful time of year. The summer crowds are gone and we have the lake back to ourselves. Later in September our famous Muskoka fall foliage presents itself as a certain crispness now fills the air. Severn Lodge has been providing fun-filled yet relaxing getaways for nearly a century. It’s convenient location just 90 minutes north of Toronto and it’s secluded setting provide all of the ingredients for the perfect getaway.
These packages include accommodation in a lake view room or suite, a full country fresh breakfast and a delicious dinner each day, use of the resorts recreation facilities, and more (see below). Rates are discounted from the summer package rates, and arrival for these packages can be on any day of the week.
- Accommodation in a lake view room or suite (some have fireplaces and/or Jacuzzi tubs)
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Canoes, pedal boats, row boats, stand-up paddle boards, and mountain bikes
- Heated outdoor pool & hot tub
- Sandy beach, lake swimming, and water trampoline park
- 100 acres of pristine wooded hiking trails
- Tennis, shuffleboard, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes
- Games room with table hockey, table tennis, table shuffleboard
- Outboard boat & jet ski rentals (extra charge)
- Full service spa nearby
- Championship golf courses nearby
- Horseback riding nearby
- Beautiful lakeside villages nearby with shopping, historic attractions, live summer theatre
- Boat cruises at Lodge or nearby (extra charge)
- Daily housekeeping services
- Free WiFi in your room and around the resort
- Free parking
All rates are in Canadian dollars and are per adult double occupancy. A 13% tax (HST) will be added to all packages. Items noted as “nearby” may be an extra charge. This offer cannot be combined with any of our other offers.
Check Availability or Book Online
See Our Special Offers