There’s never been a more suitable time to escape Toronto en route to Severn lodge, one of the best lake resorts for families in Canada. The water’s warm, the sun is shining, and the property is calling your name. Oh, and the food has never tasted better.
26 Unique Reasons to Choose Severn Lodge
To ensure that your upcoming mid- or late-summer stay is nothing short of sublime, we’ve compiled 26 distinct reasons to visit Severn Lodge, one of Muskoka, Ontario’s best family resorts only 90 minutes north of Toronto. We couldn’t think of a better excuse to escape Toronto than a long-awaited family vacation along the beautiful northern shores of Gloucester Pool.
- Our spectacular waterfront view of pine-clad islands
- The breathtaking night sky
- The smell of nature and clean, fresh lake breezes
- Hearing the loon calls between dusk and dawn
- The beach’s soft, warm sand
- Incredible Fishing including Tournament-calibre bass fishing
- 100 acres of woodland hiking trails
- Simply put: you deserve a vacation!
- Outdoor movie nights under the stars
- Executive Chef Hubert Obermeier’s masterful cuisines
- Fantastic boating
- Use that vacation time during the warmest season
- Discounted rates on kids and teens via our special offers
- Great cycling routes
- We go out of our way to help. As a multi-generational family-owned resort, supreme hospitality is key!
- Teach the kids a new sport, such as water skiing, tennis, or shuffleboard
- Area golf courses
- Try something new as a family, such as geocaching, birding, or forest bathing
- Explore Gloucester Pool via complimentary kayaks, canoes, or paddleboards
- The “Bubble Show”
- Award-winning craft breweries
- The wacky evening entertainment—get your popcorn ready!
- You all need a digital detox. Show the kids that life without a smartphone can painlessly exist.
- Those heartwarming summer sunsets
- Live animal shows
- Our supervised (and kid-approved) activity programming
The Finest Lakeside Resort in Muskoka
Severn Lodge remains one of the top-rated all-inclusive family resorts in North America. As we patiently wait for the border to open, most of our guests this summer are travelling from southern Ontario. If you aim to escape Toronto this summer with the kids, please consider Severn Lodge and the Muskoka area in general. The lodge itself has everything that a family desires in a destination, including all-inclusive rates, seemingly endless (and complimentary) water activities, family programming, 700 metres of shoreline, and over 100 acres of natural beauty. We guarantee that you’ll find a seasonal package at SevernLodge.com that suits your family’s size, style, and budget. Book directly online to start saving!
To learn more about a potential small-scale family reunion, Thanksgiving getaway, or late-summer visit, please click the links below.